- LPOYC Crowns Commodore’s Cup Champions!
- Sailboats Honored for Season Long Efforts
- Commodore’s Cup to Welcome Guests
- Summer Dance Claims 2018 Lake King Title
- Captain’s Wheel to Sponsor Commodore’s Cup
- Wednesday Night – Winners Named
- Summer No-Wine-ing Series – Winners Named
- Rum Runner Spring Series – Winners Announced
- Wednesday Night Race Results – Series 1 Winners!
- Ahoy Wednesday Evening Sailors
2019 Race Results:
Rum Runner Spring
Series 1 | Series 2 | Series 3
Commodore’s Cup, Sponsored by Captain’s Wheel
All boats that have finished at least three races during the year are eligible to compete in the Commodore’s Cup, if they are ranked in the top eight of their fleet, based on Challenge Cup standings after completion of the Spring, Summer, and Fall series.
Mike Gridley, Al Berk, and David Cohen Lead the Way
Ideal conditions and an enthusiastic crowd saw the third running of MacDonald’s HBR Great Single Hander. Thanks to everyone who helped make this an exciting and unforgettable race. We had new boats, and old salts mixing it up all the way around the course. Fantastic!
First to finish was Mike Gridley in Raven (J80), who finished just 1 minute ahead of Al Berk in Occam’s Razor (U20). These two topped the Spinnaker fleet, but were challenged by David Cohen in the non-spinnaker winner Eye-Eye (J90x).
Mike was a repeat winner from last year’s event. Last minute business (and a missing mainsail) kept two-time winner, and race sponsor Gary MacDonald on the sideline.